Profile

XIMENG
Those who keep silent hurt even more..
But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you

You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way
And that you were born this way
There is no way of changing


is what keeps us going
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am so sorry. I know it was a very irresponsible behaviour on our part. Still, I was hoping that you could forgive us. But I really want to say that our attitude and commitment is still there. This was just a mistake on our part. I know that you have been busy today, trying to get everyone together. It was a very tough job. I am so sorry that we made you in such a plight.
I know that you will forgive our sins! ^^






This was the instrument I used to love.
The black and white rectangles never failed to mesmerise me.
Now, I seemed as if the moment I saw it, I would try to think of a million reasons that could allow me to this gigantic machine.
It was not intended to be this way.
Where has all the passion gone to?
Blown away by the wind, or washed away by the waves? Perhaps, it was snatched away by "duty"
Yes, duty. When sth you love became a duty, a work. You will no longer feel the love which was there once upon a time.


My piano exam is coming in a month. I really wish that they would stop giving me that I-will-not-pass look. I know that by the standard I am at now, passing seems like an eternity away. But I have tried. I do not dare to anticipate what would happen I the result slip has a "F" on it. All the time, effort and those expensive piano fees that my parents forked out, that I forked out. If I do not pass, the disappointment, the shame, the regret... I do not dare to anticipate.
9:15:00 PM