Profile

XIMENG
Those who keep silent hurt even more..
But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you

You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way
And that you were born this way
There is no way of changing


is what keeps us going
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three


Friday, March 6, 2009





It seems that my world is colourful.But who has seen the world beneath this colorful surface?
When will my world turn colourful again?

I find the greatest songs in the world come out of pain, and I don't like it! Here's what it does: It strips away all of your facade. It makes you so honest. It's cleansing.

I start to feel like I can't maintain the facade any longer, that I may just start to show through. And I wish I knew what was wrong. Maybe something about how stupid my whole life is.

I have always tried to hide my efforts and wished my works to have the light joyousness of springtime which never lets anyone suspect the labors it has cost me.
10:39:00 PM