|
Profile
XIMENGThose who keep silent hurt even more.. But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way And that you were born this way There is no way of changing |
|
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I wish I am Hallucinating ![]() They say: nobody is perfect. But what if everyone around you is near perfection, and you are the only one in that bunch who is the loser? They say: act as if you were already happy and that will make you happy. Does that mean that I have to smile even when I feel like crying; laugh when I feel like a complete loser; grin when i feel like screaming my head off; and pretend that I am the happiest person on earth? I want to scream it out, but to who? So now, I am screaming to myself. Slicing my heart slowly, till all became a blurred red. Still, I feel like a loser. Someone who don't deserve anything Now, I lost all confidence. It seems that the whole world is whispering behind me, discussing She's such a loser! She shouldn't be here! She is sooo extra! So I am pretending that everything is perfect(including me), nothing is wrong; I should be here, I am not obstructing anything. Perhaps one day, someone will come along and pull me out of my misery; take me away from this near-perfect rectangle. Someone will be there to tell me that I am just hallucinating, I am not a loser. Or perhaps I must go to bed and take a trip to dreamland in order for that someone to come... 7:17:00 PM
|