Profile

XIMENG
Those who keep silent hurt even more..
But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you

You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way
And that you were born this way
There is no way of changing


is what keeps us going
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three


Thursday, March 12, 2009





No matter what happens, life still goes on. You have to know that. Stop hanging on. Let go and move on.

I wish I could let go...



How am I suppose to open my mouth?
After all those they did for me, how can I open my mouth to tell them that I have failed them?
Each time I tell myself, I will become better.
But each time, I will just disappoint them again.

Now, I am determined to strive for the better, but can I do it?
It is easier said than done.
Who knows what may happen.
Even if I put in all my effort, drained all my energy, I may fall - again
I have no idea how I am suppose to face myself, lest to say, them

Today, I can only walk behind them, I dare not look at them in the eyes
Afraid that my eyes will betray me
I saw all the troubles they are willing to go through for me, all the sacrifices they are willing to do for me
I feel like a jerk
I am a jerk

Soon, I will have to part my lips to announce a hideous news, a news that will disappoint them
After all that they have done for me, I let them down yet again.
Good job, ximeng.
You're a genius...

Once again, I lied to myself, "You did nothing wrong, everything will become better. You'll survive"
10:02:00 PM