|
Profile
XIMENGThose who keep silent hurt even more.. But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way And that you were born this way There is no way of changing |
|
Monday, March 16, 2009
On the Outside ![]() You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life On the Outside Looking In, I always find myself here On the outside, looking in; And love I'll never win. In all the things I've done And places where I've been I'm always on the outside, Looking in. My life's been filled with loneliness And emptiness and pain, And every time I think I'll win It comes around again To take away the sunshine And leave me in the rain; This cold and lonely life here Filled with pain. So do I quit looking and trying to show How much I'm willing to give, And do I quit trying to be like them And keep to myself as I live. Doubts that started small Grow ever stronger now, it seems, Shadowing my daylight hours And creeping in my dreams. The reasons grow more obvious, It seems. Looking toward the future now, I know not where it leads; To loneliness and misery, Or marvelous, great deeds. I see there only things to fear And empty, unfilled needs And no one there to guide me No one there to see me Where it leads. So do I quit looking and trying to show How much I'm willing to give, And do I quit trying to be them And keep to myself as I live. 7:14:00 PM
|