|
Profile
XIMENGThose who keep silent hurt even more.. But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way And that you were born this way There is no way of changing |
|
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Be proud of yourself, they say ![]() I'm exhausted; When you thought that you did really well but others may not think so When you thought that you have tried, think again. When you have tried and lost, does that means that you didn't try enough or didn't even try at all? So what else can we do now? Some would want to try again, some would just give up. Me? What would I do? I have no idea either. I am so exhausted that my thought simply refuse to sway towards those thoughts. Numb? Maybe Or perhaps just emotionless now, like a puppet. Just living each day like a zombie. they say go left, I won't go right. 3:49:00 PM
|