Profile

XIMENG
Those who keep silent hurt even more..
But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you

You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way
And that you were born this way
There is no way of changing


is what keeps us going
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three


Wednesday, June 17, 2009


FearDisgust
I do not dare to look
The contrast makes me wanna tear
Perhaps this is the reason… you nvr look this way…

Once, there was a time…
I wished tht you would turn my way
But now…
I wld do anything to stop you
frm wondering in this direction

I have tried… Really
I hid it in my heart
Now, no matter how hard I try…
I can no longer keep that cool surface
That pathetic facade

I am unable to recognise the word
Hope” … anymore
Fairytales left my world … Nightmares took its place
Now…
With every intake of breath I feel tht I could collapse
Evaporate into thin air…
But…
At least, I could do sth useful that way

How can I make it better?
But first… Is it even possible?
Am I stuck in this forever?
Sometimes…
Hope can leave you more shattered than ever before

This feeling, isn’t good
It isn’t good at all

Maybe… in my dreams
One day… that page would be torn away
I would be sure… be proud
I can say …
“That is me, but I have grown out of it.”But for now… I am still tht yellow feathery ball
Which remains that way….
Perhaps nvr changing




How I wish I were the leave
But deep inside…
I know I am the pebbles
Not even the pavement…
Destroying the picture…
2:27:00 PM