Profile

XIMENG
Those who keep silent hurt even more..
But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you

You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way
And that you were born this way
There is no way of changing


is what keeps us going
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three


Friday, June 5, 2009





I am finally escaping, even if it is for 3 days.



Why can't some people just shut up?
It is so tiresome for us to hear the same thing again and again.
So you think that your life is horrible? Did you ever think in the shoes of others?
Please process using your brain before you say or do anything.

Do you not know that your every word is hurting another person, your every word is making another person's life miserable?
Can't you just let me go?

I know that I can cover my ears and ignore it but sometimes you just can't help it.
So please just shut up, and think of other ways to let go of your emotions or your thoughts; if you know that I am talking about you.

But on a second thought; why would you know, since you are so full of yourself?
7:30:00 PM