|
Profile
XIMENGThose who keep silent hurt even more.. But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way And that you were born this way There is no way of changing |
|
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I spent 1hr trying to get this post published. I have already finshed everything when I cleverly pressed "back" and everything was gone. "Puff", all gone; just like that. But since I am a patient person, I reuploaded everything! And this was when I suddenly rmb that there is a maths tmr and I still havent studied anything. So, I decided that I am going to pretend that I had no idea about that upcoming maths test at all. I really have no idea at all! I am not trying to be self-delusional. Self-delusion is for people like Farrah who keep insisting that ZYT is her's. That is called "Living in her own world". So I am totally different! :) I am going to write an essay on "错过" tmr! It will be my best reflection ever! I suddenly realise that I appreciate ZYT much more now. And I suddenly like him more than I do before! See? We can grow and learn from "错过". This is what that passage is trying to teach us and I appreciate that passage since it pulled me out of my misery. Coz now I STRONGLY belief that he will come to S'pore again! :) GO ZYT!! GO!GO!GO! Brenda, ZiQi and I very very late for SL. I am so sorry:( We were lagging at the tennis court with Tiening. I realised that I am actully very very noob at tennis. But it was funn! And we did play it for fun so that is all it matter! :) Here are the pictures! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Now I am very tired! But I am still trying to upload pictures on Facebook. I want to sleep:( 10:33:00 PM
|