Profile

XIMENG
Those who keep silent hurt even more..
But some things just can't be voiced, they have to be kept deep inside you

You need to accept the fact that things are just going to be this way
And that you were born this way
There is no way of changing


is what keeps us going
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three


Sunday, September 13, 2009





The three of are my best CID mates ever ever ever!❤



All I want to say is that I Love all of you, Shereen, Brenda and ZiQi
We perserved until the end and our hard work will be paid off!
I will always rmb that on 12/09/09-13/09/09, the four of us stayed up for 9 hrs to complete CID!

We worked really hard, from 8pm until 5am.
It is quite satisfying to know that we finished everything
I think the product is really good! :)
At least we put in effort.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! ❤

PS:
Progress Report:
WR- DONE
Compilations- DONE
OP- DONE
Left- Give everyone a BIG hug!
4:33:00 AM